We are looking for an individual that has graphic design experience; HTML & web experience would be helpful but would be willing to train the right person. Much of duties listed will require training; applicant must be willing and able to learn.
THIS IS AN IN HOUSE POSITION, YOU MUST COME TO THE OFFICE AND WORK ON PREMISES. Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Duties include but are not limited to:
- MUST have image editing capabilities such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator experience – will need to be able to edit layouts, edit photos and generate ad and banner graphics.
- Updating client websites per client directions
- Managing web design projects using project management software from start to finish
- Social media duties, internally and for clients
- Entering products into client eCommerce shopping carts
- Taking phone calls from clients and responding to them
- Help clients with setting up email accounts
- Training clients on how to use their websites (CMS & Ecommerce)
- Time management skills
- Prioritize and organize new projects
- Keep detailed accounts/status for each client/project
- Request clients content/text, images, logos
- Adjust design until clients approval
- Locate template (if not a custom design) that meets their needs
- Import information gathered – products, images, text – to build demo
- Communicate with client during progress until completion
- Get Approvals from client to publish website demos
- Install form manager, create forms, import onto website
- Communicate with associates (such as server techs, copywriters, etc)
We are a small business and sometimes tasks even outside of these duties will be required. The ultimate goal will be that our clients are beyond satisfied with our service and would recommend us to others.